Paris University 13 is affiliated with the FFSU (French Federation for University Sport), which enables students to participate in competitions held on Thursday afternoons.
To participate in these competitions:
• you must be up to date with your sport subscription fee of €13.
• submit an FFSU license to the secretariat of the DAPS (Department of Physical Activities and Sports) of your campus: complete the registration form and submit together with a check for the license subscription, an ID photo and a medical certificate (or a photocopy of a valid federal license)
Schedules and competition results can be found at: www.crsuidf.com
Contact the secretariat of the DAPS (Department of Physical Activities and Sports) of your campus for information regarding the following :
• The procedures for obtaining a license and registering for individual competitions
• Any training offered through the intermediary of the DAPS
• Coverage, subject to conditions, of the cost of travel, food and accommodation for French championships
Contact the DAPS (Department of Physical Activities and Sports) > firstname.lastname@example.org