Click on a flag to read a description of the Language Exchange Programs in your language.
- Two students with different native languages meet and work together regularly in order to exchange their languages and cultures. The purpose of this partnership is to make progress together in a language through language learning as well as learning about the culture of the language you are studying.
• Participants must register using the form below.
• A tutor will register a dedicated space for you in your Digital Work Space: you can then access the list of participants and contact them (by e-mail or via the forum). The tutor will monitor the progress of your language exchange.
2 ECTS credits will be granted to each French or foreign student registered at Paris University 13 who has fulfilled with the requirements below:
• You must certify 24 hours of conversation during the semester (scheduled plan).
• You must fill in an on-line log book in your Digital Work Space (your thoughts regarding your learning process).
• You must create a joint dossier in the two languages of the exchange (five to 10 pages per pair about your intercultural dialog).
• You must pass an oral examination at the end of the semester (in the two languages of the exchange). This examination is an occasion for students to present their work and evaluate their experience.
Register for the program by completing the form below.
Please note: The Language Exchange Program is reserved for the students of Paris University 13 only!
Once your application has been registered, you can access the exchange and work space reserved for the Language Exchange Program in your Digital Work Space.
If you have any questions, contact Ms Laporte, who is responsible for the Language Exchange Program: firstname.lastname@example.org